Canobie Lake Park Appreciation Page
Photos and memories of Canobie Lake Park through the years
The boathouse, later turned into a small arcade
The "Old Apple Tree" was located near the original entrance
The swimming pool, circa 1912
View of wooden roller coaster
The original entrance to the park, circa 1912. One of the stone pillars still stands.
This page was last updated: July 7, 2015
All photos & content © 2002-2013 / Jonelle DeFelice unless otherwise stated. Vintage postcard images believed to be in public domain.
Not affiliated with Canobie Lake Park.
The trolley loop. Canobie was built as a "trolley park", a destination reached by a certain trolley line.
The Liberty Barrel and water fountain.
"Enjoying the music and overlooking Canobie Lake NH"